Welcome to Red Fox Hills. We are a community of 116 homes nestled next to the Twin Lakes in the Gunbarrel neighborhood of Boulder, CO. Whether you are a new resident, a prospective resident/realtor, or an established resident, we hope you’ll explore this website and find what you’re looking for here!
If you are a current resident:
- Check out the Important Dates and Announcements below.
- Review the Covenants if you are planning modifications to your property.
- Sign up for the HOA listserv to stay in touch with neighborhood news.
- Contact your Board Members with any questions or concerns.
- Keep up with minutes of meetings you may have missed at the Archives.
If you are a realtor or closing agent:
- Review a summary of the Covenants and get a link to the full document.
- Find meeting minutes and other historical documents in the Archives.
- Get contact information and/or request an Archive password here.
If you are a new or prospective resident:
- Check out Community Info for helpful information about our neighborhood.
- Learn more about the Boulder Valley School District and our neighborhood Schools.
- Find out all about the Red Fox Hills Pool, open from Memorial weekend to Labor Day.
- Review the HOA Covenants to understand the requirements for upkeep and advance approval of property changes.
- Peruse the photos on the Images page and throughout this site.